From the tourist office of Bayonne, departure to Donostia/San Sebastian where you will be welcomed to start this tour which will take you from Zumaia to Zarautz, via Getaria.
8:30 am : Welcome of the group in the tourist office of Bayonne, 25 place des Basques, Departure to San Sebastian and Zumaia, where most of the first habitants of the town were engaged in the cultivation of the field. Although their grouping in the same place accelerated the appearance of some professional and industrial activities, by the end of the 14th century, ships were being built in the estuary. The spectacular cliffs hide a unique natural treasure: millions of years of geological history written in the successive rocky strata. This is possible because they have been exposed due to the continuous action of the sea.
The history of Getaria starts from an undetermined date. This inaccuracy is due to the loss of the document which gave origin to the town, the jurisdiction. Its maker was the King Sancho VI of Navarre, who towards the end of the 12th century distinguished with its concession the inhabitants of the coastal enclave. In the following years, Getaria was subject to a radical political change, Alfonso VIII of Castile conquered Getaria in the year 1200 and hastened to confirm his charter (1209).
Zarautz is located in an extensive plain in the province of Gipuzkoa and is open to the sea. Its main attraction is its two kilometers long beautiful beach, with very fine sand flanked by the cliffs of Santa Barbara and Mollarri.
18:30 pm : Approximated time of arrival in Bayonne.
- Transport according to the composition of the group in van / minibuses or luxury coaches. Once the excursion is confirmed, the place and time of collection will be set.
- Accompanying Guide. In case of groups with less than 15 pers, it can be a guide-driver. In some cases we can have local guides and accompanying driver.
- Informative material about the trip.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel assistance insurance and cancellation.
- All kind of personal expenses such as drinks, tips, etc.
- Any other expense not specified in the program and not mentioned as included.
- The visits may be modified by changes of the entities to visit, due to weather issues, for reasons beyond our control or for readjustments of the program.
- The children between 2 and 12 years old, will have to be accompanied by adults.
- In the groups with less than 15 people the visits may vary both in content and form, having to accommodate/adjust to regular visits that are made in places to visit.
|Street address 1|
|25 place des Basques|
|Phone number (booking)|
|33 59 46 09 00|